We offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer
packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the
Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
We offer exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Our work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Professional development: Learning at us goes beyond job-related skills. We invest in building skills such as process management, client engagement and internal consulting. Our Learning Academy helps our people to move to the next level in the organization through programs such as Problem Solving, Client
Engagement Skills, Executive Coaching, Team Communication, Performance Appraisal, Coaching for Performance and Situational Leadership. Our philosophy is to ensure our people grow at the same pace if not faster than their peers in the industry.
You will enjoy:
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Ideal Candidate for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- At least 1-year experience in accounting;
- Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach;
- Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable;
- Good all-around Excel skills.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the team lead;
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
Looking forward having you as a colleague!