Perform back-office activities meant to identify, analyze and check conformity level of documents provided by the client.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Review customer files in order to identify missing or non-compliant documents;
- Request missing documents, as per Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures;
- Retrieve and endorse documents in order to validate customer file;
- Reports compliance risks identified according to the legal framework;
- Performs periodic compliance checks in order to monitor and verify compliance with legal provisions;
- Provides support in preparing the documentation necessary to obtain the authorizations required by the regulations;
- Keeps track of all non-compliant customer files and follows-up on their remediation.
A little about You:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, foreign languages or law;
- French – Intermediate (written and reading);
- Fluent in English – advantage;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We also value:
- Analytical skills and process oriented;
- Meticulous attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.