The position is responsible for all tasks related to developing AG Data Warehouse into a world class system. The position requires data warehouse lifecycle development experience which includes designing and building ETL processes; writing ETL specifications; designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting; performance tuning; and resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues. Specific technical skills include proficiency in SQL, Oracle, Informatica and Unix.
- Designing and building ETL processes. Writing ETL specifications.
- Following standards and best practices which includes documentation.
- Performance tuning
- Resolving production issues with the ability to troubleshoot data quality issues
- Designing and building data marts for business intelligence, marketing, and operational reporting
- Relational DBMS experience with Oracle (required), MS SQL, and/or MySQL
- Proficient in SQL and writing ad-hoc queries
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Informatica or similar ETL tools
- UNIX + Shell Scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Big Data experience with Cloudera, Hive, Impala, and/or writing map/reduce jobs a plus
- SAS would be a plus
Experience: 1+ years;
Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate of a Computer Science Faculty (it’s ok if studies are in course)
- Flexible, organized, able to adapt and switch between different projects / tasks.
- Good work ethic, requires little supervision
- Pro-active, able to meet schedules and dead-lines
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun!