We offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer
packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the
Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
We offer exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Our work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Professional development: Learning at us goes beyond job-related skills. We invest in building skills such as process management, client engagement and internal consulting. Our Learning Academy helps our people to move to the next level in the organization through programs such as Problem Solving, Client
Engagement Skills, Executive Coaching, Team Communication, Performance Appraisal, Coaching for Performance and Situational Leadership. Our philosophy is to ensure our people grow at the same pace if not faster than their peers in the industry.
You will enjoy:
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Ideal Candidate for the General Ledger role:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Advanced language skills in English & German
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- Keen to take ownership responsibility
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication and development skills
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable
- Good all-round Excel skills
- Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth
- Participate in quality improvement projects
- Support Manager with projects and training
Looking forward having you as a colleague!