As a Junior Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for the reception and validation of invoices.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- In charge of the invoices reception confirmation;
- Check the invoice conformity criteria;
- Apply the accounting and fiscal procedures for booking the invoices, accounts reconciliation, payments;
- Suppliers and Incident management;
- Involved in the daily production monitor and follow-up.
A little about You
- Advanced/Intermediate level of French;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive behavior;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
We also value
- Communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- Cooperation and team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.