We are a newly created Shared Service Center department that provides IT Level 2 support for several countries. Our mission is to provide continuous monitoring of all IT resources and recurring operations.
To ensure that the services provided to our customers are continuously available and performing up to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels in accordance with the quality assurance and safety plan.
- Must demonstrate basic technical knowledge with a minimum of 1 year of IT support experience;
- Basic understanding of networking, Linux and ITIL concepts are nice to have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Very good level of English language (B2 minimum);
- Available to work in a 24/7 schedule;
- Motivated to learn and develop technical skills.
- Monitors physical resources (disks, robots, controllers, etc.) and logical resources (software, disk space, etc.);
- Monitors of flows between applications;
- Analyses the events detected on servers or flows between different applications, solve the issues or escalate them to responsible teams;
- Responsible with starting, stopping and constant monitoring of the IT resources respecting the daily schedule;
- Handles both technical and functional incidents and solves them or escalate them according to the existing procedures using ticketing systems;
- Launches recovery tools or commands (manual recovery, reconfiguration of IT resources, copying of files, backup operations);
- Responsible with maintaining the knowledge database updated through documentation of the issues encountered and techniques used to solve them for future reference.
- 9.35 lei meal vouchers during the trial period, 15 lei after the trial period;
- Life and health insurance after three months;
- Dental insurance after the first year in the company;
- The progress premium between 0 and 15% of the salary, is offered quarterly; (the percentage depends on the results of the company)
- 23 free days; 24 days after three years, 25 days after five years;
- The holiday premium 50% of the salary, after the first year in the company; (must take 10 consecutive free days)
- Discount to Word Class;
- 7 Card;
- Fruit at the office;
- Ping pong room.