The .NET Developer’s role will be to develop and maintain software solutions and to ensure accurate and high quality output through analyzing, designing, coding and supporting the company’s business systems.
As main responsibilities, our future colleague will:
- Work as part of the development team to deliver all solutions to the required standards.
- Understand current system’s capabilities and development areas and recommend the development of the system for future growth and ease of use.
- Deliver all development tasks within the required standards, including creating documentation, prototypes and demos.
- Ensure an expert level of dealing with challenging projects while meeting their deadlines.
What we consider a must:
- .NET Framework 4/4.5, .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC 4/5, Web API
What we consider nice to have:
- HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- JQuery, JQuery UI
What we offer:
- Motivating salary and a great career path
- Creative and supportive professional working environment
- Being part of a growing software development organization
- Private medical subscription
- Central office with easy access to public transport