We are looking for energetic, self-starter to design, develop, maintain and support .Net complex applications within our proprietary software solutions and to be involved in the upgrade company legacy application into .Net modern application. As an Application Developer, the responsibilities include the development and support of data conversion utilities in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Develops & supports the various in-house developed applications used by the Company;
- Designs & creates software modifications, enhancements and new applications;
- Provides documentation, explanations and assistance to internal staff;
- Involved in basic project and report design;
- Reviews and recommends database design and changes;
- Coordinates & performs testing for support as well as for new/modified applications;
- Performs technical analysis to support the effective & efficient development efforts;
- Participates in project teams, as required;
- Assists in the rollout (cutover) of technical & business application fixes as well as systems enhancements & larger project initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent business experience;
- 3+ years of software development experience in .Net platform (C#);
- Basic understanding of OOP;
- Basic experience in CSS;
- Good oral and written English communication skills;
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Nice to have
- Experience in betting applications development;
- Experience with .Net Core (Asp.Net Core);
- Experience with OData service consuming;