We offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
We offer exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Our work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Professional development: Learning at us goes beyond job-related skills. We invest in building skills such as process management, client engagement and internal consulting. Our Learning Academy helps our people to move to the next level in the organization through programs such as Problem Solving, Client Engagement Skills, Executive Coaching, Team Communication, Performance Appraisal, Coaching for Performance and Situational Leadership. Our philosophy is to ensure our people grow at the same pace if not faster than their peers in the industry.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Ideal Candidate for the Payroll Specialist:
- At least 2 years experience in Payroll;
- Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach;
- Good all-around Excel skills.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and high-quality personnel administration, data and reporting processes for the overall payroll-process and manage the interfaces to our external provider
- Coordination of employment contracts, modifications and terminations manage the contracts and invoices of our third-party providers
- Collects on a daily basis data from internal and external partners required for processing the salaries and fees of external suppliers. Uses collection methods specific to the department in order to ensure the collection meets the individual targets imposed by the department.
- Analyzes, investigates and responds within the standard time frame established by the department to all employees’ requirements and to other requirements from internal departments that interact.
- Is the main contact for employees; understands and clarifies concerns raised by employees and uses all available resources to solve these problems. Replies to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner. In this situation, the specialist must have all the information necessary to solve the problems respecting the existent procedures.
- During the collection process, the analyst must ensure punctual escalation, providing relevant information to managers or directors, of all the problems related to customer accounts and to highlight any issues that may arise and can have a negative impact on the objectives of the department.
- Makes sure that respects and follows the monthly / bi-monthly calendar of the salaries and taxes payroll, in accordance with the responsibilities detailed there.
- The specialist should aim to and make sure that the problems are solved within the time frame agreed by the department.
- Is responsible of the decisions regarding the necessary data for processing salaries and taxes, in accordance with internal procedures agreed at a country level, and maintains collaborative relationships with internal partners, taking into account both business’s objectives and internal partner’s needs.
- Is well aware of the situations, understands and therefore applies department policies, internal procedures and proposes improvements that will increase both the results and the efficiency of the department.
- Knows and understands the policies, procedures and processes of the department.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Direct Supervisor, in accordance with what the work done in the department agreed time supposes.
Looking forward having you as a colleague!