A Business Risk Management Project Manager works within an WW, multicultural and fast moving business environment, in close collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and Data Management subject matter experts to ensure that our systems, processes and policies comply to Data Privacy laws
Manages assigned projects delivery
- Large/moderately complex/regional or WW level
- Medium/high risk and complexity
Manages project financials
- Meets/keep under control the approved budgets/resources
Manages project governance
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Is responsible for documenting, maintaining, and coordinating the project processes
- Delivers dashboards, project status updates, KPIs presentations
- Organizes medium to large size forums with internal/external customers
- Ensures process documentation and publication within established deadlines
Manages stakeholder relationship
- Manages mid to senior level stakeholder relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to internal/external customers
- Builds and strengthens the relationship with the Privacy Office and Program team
Manages the performance of the project team
- Manages internal resources assigned to the projects
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
Training and communication:
- Participates in all training meetings and provides feedback or recommendations to help improve the training delivered
- Acts like a team member, providing information, analytics and recommendation in order to support team’s efforts
- Ensures full transparency of information, documenting it on the internal SharePoint
Responsibilities regarding Health and Work security
- to know and submit to the health and work security regulations
- to pass the mandatory labor medical check-up and to take part in Health and Security training sessions, whenever called for
- to immediately announce the employer and/or the designated employees about any situation related to the working environment, they have strong reasons to consider a real danger for the health and security of the employees, as well as accidents of their own.
- to inform the manager and/or the employer about the accidents he suffered
- not to unplug, deactivate, modify or randomly stop the machines, and to correctly use these devices
- to work together with the employer and/or the designated employees in order to implement all the measures required by the labor and health protection inspectors
- to provide all the necessary information required by the labor and health protection inspectors
- is complying with the protection instructions against the fires establish by company management
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, skills, experience):
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to internal/external customers/clients.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent command of English
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure, plan, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in various software including SQL, Excel, Access, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines)
- Excellent team player in multi country teams with very good communication skills
- Proactive attitudePays great attention to details
- Strong collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Stakeholder focus
EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CRITERIA
Individual performance evaluation will be evaluated in periodical sessions through evaluation forms according to next criteria :
- Respecting company’s processes and procedures
- Work efficiency
- Quality of work
- Meeting deadlines
- Respecting work schedule
- Ethics and values
- Professional communication
- Customer Focus
- Decision quality
- Managing Diversity (cultural differences)
- Drive for results
- Team spirit
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to analyze and synthesis
- Involvement in improving company’s processes