We offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the
Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
We offer exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Our work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Professional development: Learning at us goes beyond job-related skills. We invest in building skills such as process management, client engagement and internal consulting. Our Learning Academy helps our people to move to the next level in the organization through programs such as Problem Solving, Client
Engagement Skills, Executive Coaching, Team Communication, Performance Appraisal, Coaching for Performance and Situational Leadership. Our philosophy is to ensure our people grow at the same pace if not faster than their peers in the industry.
You will enjoy:
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Ideal Candidate for the RTR role:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Italian is a must
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- MS Office and QAD (ERP) preferred experience
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Knowledge of state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Good all-round Excel skills
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation
- Hands on role within an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivables Department
- Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings
- Input invoices/issuing invoices using ERP System (QAD)
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
- Collection process
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business
- Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms
- Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory
- Review termination calculation reports and billings
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX)
- Report new accounts created or changed during the month
- Sub ledger accounts reconciliation
- Develop and document business processes
Looking forward having you as a colleague!