Our company is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets, delivering innovative technology that enables billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online.
Operating in 17 growth markets, we are dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers. Over 300.000 merchants trust us every day, like Allegro, AmRest, Avon, Blue Air, Makro, Orange, PKP Intercity, Play, Showroom.pl, TUi, Virgin Mobile. In Romania, we work with partners like Telekom, Paravion, eMAG, UPC, Elefant.ro, Altex, Flori de Lux, Magnolia, NN Asigurari, Allianz Direct, Eventim.ro, Decathlon, Fashion Days and others.
Our 250+ payment methods and PCI certified platforms are designed to meet every consumer’s needs. The markets in which we operate represent a potential consumer base of nearly 2.3 billion people and a huge growth potential for merchants.
We have more than 1,800 payment specialists based in these local markets and we won’t stop here. We want you to be a part of our team!
Responsibilities and key activities
• Own and drive development, testing and delivery of best quality features in a cross functional environment; understand business needs and push great software to production
• Design core, backend and frontend software components that can scale as our product does;
• Responsible for resolving any production issues when they arise;
• Conduct design and code reviews;
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various product components and system resources;
• Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Domain Driven Design, Programming and Agile best practices, etc.);
• Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, preferably MySQL;
• Advanced knowledge of APIs, web protocols and services (REST, SOAP, HTTP, SOA, Microservices, API First approach)
• Experience building large-scale applications and refactoring it;
• Experience with unit/integration/functional/exploratory tests;
• Ability to deliver value in an Agile development environment – experience in working Agile (Scrum, LeSS, Kanban)
NICE TO HAVE
• Async processing (RabbitMQ, SQS);
• Systems knowledge and basic shell scripting (RedHat/CentOS but not only);
• Cloud computing knowledge (not just buzzwords, we use: Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS);
• Virtualization solutions and alternatives (what we use: Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, ECS);
• Continuous Integration (we have 3 different environments before pushing to production);
• Blue-green deployment pattern (one button and we’re moving code to production without downtime);
• Monitoring the application and infrastructure for the best performance (we use JMeter, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Zabbix, and play with a bunch of others);
• Knowledge about Security concepts;
• Open Source contributor (we use tools built by the community and want to contribute also);