We are looking for a Medior Business Analyst to join our team, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of processes. This means that you will collect the Business requirements and define the functional aspects for Software Development. You will evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Collect the Business requirements and define the functional aspects for Software Development
- Interact with external vendors and provide them the required documentation / specification and take care of quality assurance of vendors and developers deliverables
- Report functional topics/issues during project meetings
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications and collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure timely and quality deliverables, with respect of the agreed deadlines
- Prepare the set of test cases and take care of Integration test and UAT phases execution
What we expect from you?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of the banking business flow or the banking concepts
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Experience in mapping use case scenarios and business flow designs
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to define acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- CBAP or IIBA certification is a plus
- English language medium level
- Italian language advanced level
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Strong Communication/Collaboration skills
- Teamwork and capability to work with cross teams
- Fast learner & Self learner/Action Oriented/Initiative/Simplicity
Our offer to you?
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry