We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to join our local BI team in Bucharest. The successful candidate must have a leaning towards both Tech & Business activities, and a proven track record of successful data projects delivered. The candidate needs to be a highly-driven and self-motivated professional, with great analytical and technical skills, capable of organizing large amounts of data and generate meaningful insights. He/she is curious, thinks out of the box and actively identify areas of improvements. Great communication and collaboration skills are key as the role will be in frequent touch with our stakeholders, user base, and local and global teams.
A typical day in this role could include:
- Work closely with the Business Strategy Team and Leadership Team on data projects;
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
- Design and develop data flows, data analysis and reporting solutions;
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources;
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to the people consuming the data;
- Build automated (dashboards) or ad-hoc reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical colleagues.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Data Analysis skills – working with large chunks of data, data extraction, consolidation and preparation;
- Advanced SQL skills, including query optimization, and at least 3 years of relevant experience – experience with AWS Analytics apps, such as Athena, Glue or Redshift, would be highly appreciated and useful;
- Business acumen – knowledge about key performance indicators used within a big company;
- Basic knowledge and experience with ETL processes;
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Tableau) – would be a plus;
- Experience in R or Python – would be a plus;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing work patterns and demands;
- Fluency in English.