WHO WE ARE
Our client is a global organization with over 68,000 employees and headquarters in France. They are the main French employer in Romania and the digital hub of the Group. We develop memorable customer experiences and business solutions for some of the most recognized brands. Our goal is to make business more human.
From managing social media to payment services, we support our customers so that every stage of their experience is personalised.
We are looking for a talented Cloud Data Engineer with a deep understanding of Python/Java to join our young and international team based in Bucharest. Our client is the most well-known and accessed search engine worldwide..
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As part of our team you will be responsible for providing outstanding technical support for Google Cloud Platform big data products (such as BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Composer…) to worldwide clients.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
– 100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
– European citizenship or a valid full time work permit
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, physics, statistics, or applicable work experience (1 year preferred but not mandatory)
– In-depth programming skills in Python or Java
– Experience with Linux/UNIX
– Understanding of basic web technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, etc.).
– Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
– Understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time data processing
– Data warehousing and ETL Tools
– Experience with big data tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, etc.)
– Experience in Machine Learning
– Experience with code repositories
– Experience with cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive salary package
– Relocation Package
– Two months of paid training
– Continuous training and certification within Google products
– Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
Starting October, you will also be required to cover some night shifts, so that our client can receive 24/7 support.