The person in this position shall:
- Monitor the work of the team members and provides technical assistance and support to them whenever necessary to ensure that the set goals are completed;
- Monitor the services needed for internal applications and ensure their good functionality;
- Plan and prioritize team activity and allocate resources according to level of requests;
- Plan, organize, coordinate, control and monitor the process of Software Developing;
- Prepares analyzes, specific reports and proposals to be presented to the direct superior;
- Monitor the agreed SLAs and ensure that they maintain a level > 95% per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Very good understanding of MS SQL (development and administration), SSIS;
- Expertise in VB, C#, XML, SVN, Crystal Reports;
- English language – advanced level, both writing and speaking;
- Problem solving and Analytical capability;
- Be able to develop effective working relationship with employees at all levels;
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable;
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors;
- Strong Change Management, Negotiation and Communication Skills.