Our client is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing, and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
The Global Implementation Project Manager is fully responsible for the end to end delivery of our client’s multi-country payroll implementation projects. He/She acts as client single point of contact working closely with Celergo’s largest and most complex global clients and In-Country Partners to project manage the successful delivery of the entire contractual client country scope.
- To stand as our client’ single point of contact facing the Client for the implementation project for Mid-Size and Large clients.
- To manage the coordination of the protocol with Partners in triggering, tracking progress, mitigating risks, and closing the local implementation projects and the service delivery either with our client’s countries or with external Payroll providers.
- To manage efficient global implementation of our client across the Client organization.
- Monitor and manage the Client relationship and satisfaction at headquarters level during the implementation phase.
- To solve potential issues that may prevent the satisfactory and timely completion of the global implementation.
- To ensure a proper transition from implementation to service with the assigned Client Services representative.
- To participate into business improvement projects, support pre- engagement meetings with client and prospect clients.
- To develop, produce and manage a master implementation schedule/project plan to ensure timely achievements of all deliverables.
- To keep up-to-date progress on the project portfolio on the corporate tools (Siebel, eService, PlanView, our client’s platform)
- To organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status and discuss issues, risk, resolutions, possible mitigation plan and workaround as needed.
- Reporting to client and internal stakeholders. (Posible Global Program Directors).
- To coordinate and act as an escalation point for all involved parties during the length of the implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation Consultant and the ICP to meet project deliveries.
- To lead cross functional project teams which include implementation team members (Implementation Consultants), technical resources and partners.
- To survey each country after the “go live” payroll for feedback, evaluate the status of the payroll, check Client satisfaction and develop an action plan to resolve any residual issues.
- To act from time to time as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of our client’ solution to client needs at the selling process stage
- Eight years’ experience in implementing in global payroll or HR projects.
- Proven experience in Program management, Project Management
- Perfect communications skills in Client facing context
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties
- Ability to work on complex environments and governances
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Must be able to understand HR/Payroll processes and high-level concepts
- Proficient in at least English. Additional languages are a plus
- University degree or comparable education
- Payroll (and HR) related training are considered as advantage
- Project management certifications are considered as advantage