We are looking for a charismatic and enthusiastic Team Leader to join our team, who knows how to motivate, retain and develop the fast-growing IT team. You will play a key role in the development and integration of technologies on our main asset.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Performance management and development planning for the entire team;
- Coordinating internal team distribution of task in a balanced way;
- Monitoring code quality review;
- Provide guidance for initial project work estimation based on technical expertise;
- Manage risks and resolve issues that can affect the release scope, schedule and quality;
- Measure and monitor the progress in order to ensure application releases are delivered on time;
- Coordinate release contents taking in consideration all the complexity involved: 3rd parties, planning, pending requests, etc.;
- Monitor and support any key project plans, commitments and weekly resales;
- Coordinate the go Live activities including the execution of the deployment plan, checklist and responsibilities;
- Proactive in testing, proposing and implementing new technologies.
What we expect from you?
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and project management;
- Experience/knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology; Release Management;
- Scope and Time Management;
- JAVA7, JAVA8;
- Oracle 220.127.116.11, PL/SQL (would be a great advantage);
- Angular, Typescript;
- Spring, Hibernate;
- SVN/Maven, Git;
- Eclipse, MS Visual Studio Code, JIRA, ALM-Quality Center, SOAP UI;
- OS: Windows, Linux;
- Web services: SOAP and REST, EJB 3.0, Oracle database.
- Leadership skills, hands on approach;
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams towards task completion;
- Good communication/collaboration skills. English language mandatory. Italian is a plus.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.