WHO WE ARE
Our client is a global organization with over 68,000 employees and headquarters in France. They are the main French employer in Romania and the digital hub of the Group. We develop memorable customer experiences and business solutions for some of the most recognized brands. Our goal is to make business more human.
From managing social media to payment services, we support our customers so that every stage of their experience is personalised.
We are looking for talented backend developer with a deep understanding of Java or Python to join our young and international team based in Bucharest..
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As part of our team you will be responsible for providing outstanding technical support for the Cloud Platform products to worldwide clients and gather feedback to help improve the Cloud Platform products.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
– European citizenship or a valid full time work permit
– Firm understanding of programming (Python or Java)
– Previous experience as developer (1 year preferred but not mandatory)
– Experience with Linux/UNIX
– Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
– Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS etc)
– Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (Cloud Platform documentation, StackOverflow etc. )
– Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
– Knowledge of other web-centric programming languages (Go, PHP, Node.js, Ruby,
– Experience with cloud providers (Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services,
WHAT WE OFFER
– Competitive salary package
– Two months of paid training
– Continuous training and certification within Google products
– Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
Starting autumn, you will also be required to cover some night shifts, so that our client can receive 24/7 support.