We are a Shared Service Center department that provides IT Level 2 support for several countries. Our mission is to ensure, through continuous monitoring and troubleshooting of the issues of all IT resources and recurring operations for the countries and applications in scope, so the services provided to our customers are available and performing up to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
We are now searching for a Junior IT Transition Project Manager for our Quality and Change team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Project Management and IT Operations areas
- Understanding of Project Management Life Cycle
- Understanding of following concepts: database, application server, programming language
- IT systems architecture understanding (HW & SW)
- ITIL knowledge: Incident, Problem, Change management – ITIL certification is an advantage
- Mandatory advanced level of English (spoken and written), French language (spoken and written) – big advantage;
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Excellent mental capacity with fast learning abilities and organizational skills
- Analytical abilities, multitasking and result oriented.
Main tasks will be:
- Manage the project transition process in parallel for different projects, for taking over new or existing Auchan countries / applications / products / services, into our L2 Shared Service Center Support chain
- Review the project material, lead kick off meetings, convenes project team
- Define, together with all teams involved in the project, the activities and the processes related to the project
- Monitor projects progress relative to the established objectives for schedule, scope and quality
- Ensures the circulation of information within the project team and to other departments of the organization
- Organize regular meetings with the project team and follow the project status
- Ensure the solving of problems encountered in the project handover and inform the management team in time about the problems that have arisen and which cannot be solved at project team level
- Monitor the SLAs and specific KPIs of the activity after project transition phase ended.