Position: Management of Change Lead
- Ensure all process, process documentation, communications and changes are completed using Management of Change (MOC) guidelines and procedures.
- Review each MOC to ensure proper functional reviews are being performed.
- Coordinate meetings to discuss and facilitate MOC implementation with subject matter experts, process owners, stakeholders and operational teams.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to facilitate timely completion of all MOC actions and documentation.
- Coordinate meetings, document actions, and follow-up to ensure completion.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports documenting MOC related KPIs.
- Track and report the status of all open MOC related actions.
- Facilitate the implementation of process changes and get buy in from key stakeholders and business partners.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, management or related fields preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Management of Change, proven in a variety of projects, preferably in an IT environment.
- Strong presentation skills, including at Executive level and strong communication and conflict management.
- Ability to follow and adapt to company policies and procedures.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understanding of business challenges and ability to turn them into business opportunities.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently without guidance.
- Team player and experience working in international teams.
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners, customers and other internal support groups.