We are looking for a dedicated PHP Developer for our stand-alone automated testing platform.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues.
- 3+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
- Extensive experience in design and development of web applications with PHP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX;
- Experience with databases like MySQL;
- Focused on code quality and high development standards (PHP Unit);
- Solid foundations in computer science fundamentals, object oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices;
- Analytical thinking and strong initiative;
- Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment;
- Framework: Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Memcached, Gearman, RabbitMQ, Web Services, Apache, NoSQL;
- A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security;
- Portofolio or GitHub profile.
We are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team. We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless. We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. 🙂