We are enthusiastic, creative and always in step with new technologies. We love continuous growing and thus we are working with microservices,
Docker and Kubernetes. These technologies are a must since the applications must be very fast with a lot of data to be processed and a lot of client applications that make hundreds of billions of requests every week. Our main goal is to provide tools for the Content operational teams managing
tens of millions of products, images and product specifications.
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
- Stay in tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions.
- 3+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
- Experience with databases like MySQL or MongoDB;
- Focused on code quality and high development standards;
- Automated testing (PhpUnit, etc.);
- Solid foundations in computer science fundamentals, object-oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices;
- Analytical thinking and strong initiative;
- Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment;
- Framework: Zend, Symphony, Laravel, etc.
Will be a plus
- Experience with caching mechanisms (ex: Memcached, Redis) ;
- Hands-on experience with parallel processing and queueing systems (Ex: Gearman, RabbitMQ etc.) ;
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL database systems (MongoDB, Redis, SOLR etc.) ;
- A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security;
- Automated testing – Codeception;
- Experience with provisioning tools like Puppet;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like NewRelic, Grafana, Kibana;
- Experience with container systems like Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design.
We are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us. We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless. We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.