Who we are
We are a leading communications software technology provider delivering mission critical communication, enterprise communication and digital services solutions.
Headquartered in Paris, with 6 subsidiaries globally (USA, Singapore, China, France, Tunisia, Romania), the company has been providing communications software solutions to customers worldwide for more than 15 years. Specialized in carrier grade value-added services and
critical communications, we serve the public safety sector, operators, and enterprises in over 70 countries with our own patent-protected software technology portfolio.
What you’ll do
- Promote and support Scrum implementation by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
- Facilitate Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Spring Planning, Review, Retrospective) as requested or needed.
- Be a servant-leader for the Product Owner, the multiple cross-functional teams, and the Organisation.
Key activities include:
… for the Product Owner
- ensuring that everyone in the Product group understands the goal, scope and the product domain;
- finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximise value;
… for the Development teams
- coaching the Development Team in self-organisation and cross-functionality;
- removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
- coaching the modern engineering practices (would be a huge plus);
… for the Organisation
- collaborating with other Scrum Masters to align on the overall Scrum journey and increase the effectiveness of Scrum application in the Organisation;
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- causing a change that increases the productivity of the whole Product group.
Who you are
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development;
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high-quality software in a sustainable fashion;
- You have proven experience leading & supporting highly effective agile cross-functional teams with a strong focus on delivery and you have fun while doing it;
- You have experience of leading or managing the scale software projects in complex organisations;
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and can help teams develop trust and safety;
- You have understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Scrum & Kanban (LeSS and Extreme Programming would be a plus).