As a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (FINREP), you will participate to the implementation of processes within the Regulatory Reporting team and will be in charge of the production of reports.
A little about You:
- You have strong academic record in Business, Economics or Finance;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in regulatory reporting or strong theoretical background in finance or banking field;
- Experience with FINREP, COREP, NSFR, LCR, RWA calculation or to other risk reports-is a plus;
- You are fluent in English, French would be considered a plus;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access);
- You have keen interest in banking regulatory reporting and financial analysis.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive &continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Team spirit;
- Strong ability to meet targets and deadlines.
Responsabilitati / Realizari
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone / consolidated basis such as FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR and any other related regulatory topics;
- Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
- Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
- Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
- Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
- Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.