We are looking for a Senior Software Java Developer to join our team in Financial Risk area.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Works both on maintenance and change environments;
- Shares own expertise with more junior colleagues;
- Involved in unit tests and extension/integration within different modules of in-house Java-based; application and open/mainframe systems;
- Interface with other teams such as Functional Analysts, Infrastructure/System, business users.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Java language, SQL, PLSQL and databases (Oracle);
- Knowledge of DWH, ETL and BI concepts (previous experience with SAP Business Objects tools is considered a plus);
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Spring framework and Spring-WS is considered a plus;
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.