Our client is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events.
The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.
If you want to have a high-stakes, smart, engaging, and creative job in Digital Marketing, this just might be your dream job!
You will be working within a great team, including Digital Strategist & Content Manager, Group Account Manager and Client.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact some of the biggest, most active and prolific video game communities in the world.
You will be the main link between the client’s community and our team and will act as the “face” of the client, as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented as planned.
You will be responsible for building, engaging and maintaining the fan base of the AAA+ games we manage. You will inspire, excite and lead communities and have a major impact on millions of players.
- Act as the Community Manager with the digital team and client
- Run different activation ideas in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement and community size.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Identify trends/ research for content and community purposes.
- Be in charge for community management on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaging and client’s TOV
- Conduct online advocacy
- Liaise with the client team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game.
- Keep an active stream and manage positive level vibes in the community
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback and prepare client reports
- Identify and report trends in usage and advise the client team on potential opportunities.
- You are a passionate game community manager with 1 to 3 years’ experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have basic knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You are a team player and can collaborate easily with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English!
- You have a background in video games or you are an avid gamer is a plus!
What we Offer:
- A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round passionate about gaming advertising agency.
- Attractive package
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Support from a global WPP network.