We are looking for a Software Integration Developer to join our team.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Development of activities according to the assigned products;
- Participate in the technical analysis process and gathering of functional requirements;
- Perform code builds and deployments to development environments;
- Assist with coordinating the use of various development environments by multiple development teams;
- Assist software factory teams with deployment steps for releases until we transition deployment of the application to our deployment automation tool. Sustain the document build-out procedures and handoff of new platforms;
- Troubleshoot issues in development environments and production environments for TIBCO area.
What we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge of standard Banking business flow and concepts and relationship;
- Open to perform Configuring and troubleshooting applications running on application servers, it is considered a plus if you have TIBCO configuration and deployment experience;
- Develop, test, maintain and create documentation for the integration services/processes;
- The ability to estimate task durations and meet the parallel projects deadline;
- Experience with utilizing databases (Oracle, DB2) for retrieving and minimal data level of UNIX skills;
- Any kind of previous experience with TIBCO toolset, such as: TIBCO Business Studio version 4+, TIBCO Business Events version 5 +, Tibco Business Works version 6+;
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, Java Message Service, TIBCO API Exchange Gateway;
- Expertise with J2EE architecture knowledge and design patterns. Strong hands-on experience with Enterprise Java technologies. Experience in integration design patterns and best practices;
- Knowledge of TIBCO BW & EMS architecture;
- 1-2 years Application Development experience using languages or tools (e.g., Java, J2EE Application Framework) and integration tools (IBM Integration, Oracle SOA, Dell Boomi);
- Good debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning;
Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff;
- Experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has also provided tier 4 production support;
- Italian language skills are considered a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment with limited guidance;
- Good communication skills to include verbal, written & presentation;
- Ability to interact with the client and take direction.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.