The Technical Customer Support will be responsible to offer needed support (in English) to company’s customers regarding the effective use of different AG
systems. This position interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about various systems, focusing on instant issue resolution.
The Technical Customer Support relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance, via phone, chat or email
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Training computer users.
- Training other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Writing and editing training manuals.
- Running reports and analyzing common complaints and problems.
- Provide feedback to Call Center personnel on escalations.
Education and Experience
- bachelor’s degree preferred
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- experience with SQL
- MS Office knowledge
- experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems
- knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
Key Skills and Competencies
- proficiency in English (oral and written communication skills)
- customer service orientation
- problem analysis & problem-solving
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
- Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnic University and AFI.