The Training Analyst is responsible for all the transactional activities related to the course enrollment.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implementation of the training activities;
- Schedule the training sessions for the existing courses, in collaboration with the Training Coordinator;
- Make the logistical planning for the training sessions (trainers, training rooms, other logistical needs);
- Request on behalf of the employees a course or a training session when they do not have access to the
- Enroll the employees in training sessions, as requested by the Training Coordinator;
- Manage the « push » and « pull » training sessions (organizing the training sessions);
- Register the attendance list in the internal application and ensure that the feedback from the participants is requested in time;
- Manage the relationship with the training providers, if necessary;
- Makes feedback synthesis and sends the reports to the trainers or/and the Trainer Coordinator;
- Makes and sends reports for the e-learning courses;
- Makes and sends reports with the course sessions for which the attendance list was not received.
A little about You:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Good level of English and French;
- Reporting experience would be a plus.
We also value:
- Good communication skills;
- Client and result orientation;
- Team spirit.